We may from time to time update this Policy, so we invite you to review it periodically. All changes will go into effect on the date noted below. The new Policy will apply to all current users of our Services and will replace any prior Policies. If we change the Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. You are not required to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. Here are some of the ways we may collect information from you, and how we may use that information:
- Create an Account: If you choose to establish a Purefi Coffee Roasters account, we may collect the following information from you: name, address, phone number, email address, username and password. We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested, and as described in this Policy. In addition, we may from time to time contact you via email unless you opt out by following the instructions in the “Opting Out” section of this Policy, below.
- Make a Purchase: If you shop with us, including by placing a mobile order, we collect the following information about you: name, address(es), phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date, as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number and billing/credit card information to process your order or as otherwise described in this Policy.
- Communicate with You: The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your orders or as otherwise described in this Policy. We may also contact you occasionally via email to keep you up-to-date on the latest Purefi Coffee Roasters news. If you would like to opt out of receiving mailings from us, just let us know (see “Contacting Us,” below). Also, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. We allow gift recipients the option to opt out of receiving future marketing-related communications from us.
We may disclose your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us (like fulfilling or shipping orders, processing transactions, or administering a loyalty or rewards program). See the “Third Party Service Providers” section below for more information.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, Purefi Coffee Roasters or others. We may also disclose your information when we believe the law requires or otherwise permits it (e.g., to respond to subpoenas or judicial process).
- Sale or Transfer of Business Assets: In the event of a merger, consolidation or sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our company or its assets, information collected by our Services may be transferred to the purchaser or the new company.
- Other: We may also share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Updating, Deleting, Editing Your Account Information
After setting up an account with Purefi Coffee Roasters, you can access, review, correct and/or delete all of the information you provided to us by logging into your account. You may also ask us to assist by emailing us at email@example.com.
Third Party Service Providers
Our use of third party service providers is extremely rare, with its sole purpose to enhance customer service. We may share your information with these parties, who have agreed to hold this information in confidence, not to use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service, and to honor Purefi Coffee Roasters’ privacy and security policies in the way this information is handled.
We take your privacy and security seriously. For this reason, we maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, access, disclosure or use.
If you would rather not receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by contacting us as indicated below, or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email.
You may ask questions, submit comments and opt out of receiving updates and other mailings from us by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.